The soft water solution
The best choice for hot water applications, like coffee and tea, in soft water areas.
For professional machines
Best possible machine protection – even when water has a high particle density.
Delicious taste and aroma
Coffee tastes better thanks to reduced chlorine and other taste impairing substances.
Why BRITA PURITY Fresh C50?
The recipe for success: protect your equipment – minimise downtime.
Tried-and-trusted expertise: excellent product safety and durability.
Easy to install
Designed for easy maintenance – and ease of use.
Everybody likes good coffee. The secret ingredient: great tasting water.
Only the best: enjoy excellent taste and maximum protection.
Cartridge recycling helps reduce your carbon footprint.
Perfectly matched filter components for a variety of tasks.
- Proven Systematic Filter Technology: active carbon filtration in three steps
- Professionally optimises soft water – also water with a high particle density
- Intelligent filtration system optimally protects machine and beverage from unwanted particles
- Easy handling thanks to rapid-change system
- Includes innovative locking handle for reliable adjustment
- Integrated flush valve is easy to operate and saves space
Dimensions & specifications
- Capacity: 15,000 l
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.6 bar
- Operating position: horizontal or vertical
See the data sheet for more details.
Quality & safety
Optimum water quality
Outstanding and consistent water quality – free of unwanted elements that could impair taste and aroma.
Maximum product safety
For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
Simple to use
Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutes.
Trusted BRITA Systematic Filter Technology optimises soft water in three steps:
A pre-filter retains coarse particles.
2 Activated carbon filtration:
All water runs through an activated carbon filter to reduce taste and aroma impairing substances.
3 Fine filtration
Finally, a fleece retains any remaining fine particles.
Interested in our products or have questions? Reach out to our service team for assistance and answers.
Phone: 0800 482 008
Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.00 AEST
Charged at local rate from a landline phone (costs may vary from a mobile phone).