Creates the ideal mineral composition for unfolding your beans full aroma.
What guests want
Reduces substances that can negatively affect your espresso’s taste and aroma.
The crema on top
Freshly filtered water creates the perfect crema – in terms of colour and consistency.
Why BRITA PURITY C Finest?
Everybody likes good coffee. The secret ingredient: great tasting water.
The recipe for success: protect your equipment – minimise downtime.
Tried-and-trusted expertise: excellent product safety and durability.
Perfectly matched filter components for a variety of tasks.
Only the best: enjoy excellent taste and maximum protection.
Cartridge recycling helps reduce your carbon footprint.
Easy to install
Designed for easy maintenance – and ease of use.
- BRITA Systematic Filter Technology softens water in four steps
- Delivers optimum results for all espresso-based beverages
- Reliably protects professional espresso machines from limescale and gypsum deposits
- Reduces taste and aroma impairing substances – for the perfect cup
- Meets your needs: flexibly choose from a wide range of connections
- Easy to use rapid-change system with innovative locking handle and integrated flush valve
Sizes: C150, C300, C500, C1100
- Capacity (at carbonate hardness of 10°dH, 0% bypass): 1,100-6,000 l
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.6 bar
- Operating position: vertical
See the data sheets for more details.
Quality & safety
Optimum water quality
Outstanding and consistent water quality – free of unwanted elements that could impair taste and aroma.
Maximum product safety
For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
Simple to use
Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutes.
Trusted BRITA Systematic Filter Technology softens water in four steps:
A pre-filter retains coarse particles.
2 Total hardness reduction
Filter medium reduces total hardness of water and clearly reduces limescale and gypsum deposits.
3 Activated carbon filtration
All water runs through an activated carbon filter, reducing taste and aroma impairing substances.
4 Fine filtration
Finally, a fleece retains any remaining fine particles.
Unique IntelliBypass technology allows for a constant by-pass water rate regardless of volumetric flow. For consistently high water quality, in particular with low water throughput rates.
Interested in our products or have questions? Reach out to our service team for assistance and answers.
Phone: 0800 4 BRITA
Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.00
Charged at local rate from a landline phone (costs may vary from a mobile phone).