Filters the perfect water for cold drinks from point-of-use water dispensers or vending systems.
Stops even the tiniest particles
Designed to retain particles down to 0.5 µm.
Enjoyable taste and aroma
Optimises taste, aroma and appearance of water so people are delighted to drink it.
Why BRITA PURITY C 1000 AC?
The recipe for success: protect your equipment – minimise downtime.
Tried-and-trusted expertise: excellent product safety and durability.
Only the best: enjoy excellent taste and maximum protection.
Cartridge recycling helps reduce your carbon footprint.
Perfectly matched filter components for a variety of tasks.
Easy to install
Designed for easy maintenance – and ease of use.
- Trusted Systematic Filter Technology: activated carbon filtration in two steps
- Smartly filters all water for refreshing drinks with a better taste and aroma
- Good for your bottom line: protects equipment and significantly reduces machine downtime
- Easy handling thanks to rapid-change system including innovative locking handle for reliable adjustment
- Integrated flush valve is easy to operate and saves space
- Filters particles down to 0.5 µm, complying with NSF Standard 42
- Capacity: 10,000 l
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.6 bar
- Operating position: horizontal or vertical
See the data sheet for more details.
Quality & safety
Optimum water quality
Outstanding and consistent water quality – free of unwanted elements that could impair taste and aroma.
Maximum product safety
For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
Simple to use
Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutes.
Trusted BRITA Systematic Filtration Technology optimises water in two steps:
A pre-filter retains coarse particles.
2 Activated carbon filtration
All water runs through an activated carbon filter to reduce taste and aroma impairing substances. Very fine pores ensure excellent retention of particles.
Interested in our products or have questions? Reach out to our service team for assistance and answers.
Phone: 0800 482 008
Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.00
Charged at local rate from a landline phone (costs may vary from a mobile phone).