Improves your water quality
Benefit from optimised water quality – without taste and aroma impairing elements.
Professional machine protection
Effectively reduces limescale deposits, so machines require less servicing and repair.
Top flexibility for your applications
Select from a range of accessories, choose the head design that fulfils your requirements.
Why BRITA PURITY C Quell ST?
Everybody likes good coffee. The secret ingredient: great tasting water.
The recipe for success: protect your equipment – minimise downtime.
Tried-and-trusted expertise: excellent product safety and durability.
Better water means better baked goods. And a more profitable business.
Only the best: enjoy excellent taste and maximum protection.
Cartridge recycling helps reduce your carbon footprint.
Easy to install
Designed for easy maintenance – and ease of use.
Perfectly matched filter components for a variety of tasks.
- Trusted Systematic Filter Technology decarbonises water in four steps
- Effectively reduces unwanted substances that negatively affect taste and aroma – also in bypass water – for optimum quality of the end product
- Easy handling thanks to rapid-change system, including innovative locking handle for reliable adjustment
- Easy to operate and space-saving integrated flush valve
- Meets your needs: works in coffee, espresso and vending machines as well as combi steamers and ovens and comes in a wide range of capacities
Sizes: C50, C150, C300, C500, C1100
- Capacity coffee/espresso/vending machines (at carbonate hardness of 10°dH, 40% bypass): 960-11,500 l
- Capacity combi steamers/ovens (at carbonate hardness of 10°dH, 10% bypass): 660-7,906 l
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.6 bar
- Operating position: horizontal or vertical
See the data sheet for more details.
Quality & safety
Optimum water quality
Outstanding and consistent water quality – free of unwanted elements that could impair taste and aroma.
Maximum product safety
For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
Simple to use
Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutes.
Trusted BRITA Systematic Filter Technology decarbonises water in four steps:
A pre-filter retains coarse particles.
2 Carbonate hardness reduction
Filter medium reduces carbonate hardness to reduce limescale formation.
3 Activated carbon filtration
All water – including bypass water – runs through an activated carbon filter to reduce taste and aroma impairing substances.
4 Fine filtration
Finally, a fleece retains remaining fine particles.
The unique IntelliBypass technology allows for a constant by-pass water rate irrespective of the volumetric flow. This ensures a consistently high water quality, particularly in case of low water throughput rates.
Interested in our products or have questions? Reach out to our service team for assistance and answers.
Phone: 0800 482 008
Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.00 AEST
Charged at local rate from a landline phone (costs may vary from a mobile phone).