Discover more about the Extra C-Tap water dispenser
A focus on sustainability: mains-fed dispenser means no more waste from single-use bottles; boiler standby/night modes cut energy consumption.
Premium design: durable, brushed stainless-steel tap, available in two heights – ideal for bottles, glasses and cups.
Choice of up to five water types: unchilled and chilled still, sparkling and semi-sparkling, plus hot water on demand.
Proven BRITA filtration technology: ensures excellent-tasting cold and hot water and prevents limescale.
Powerful ThermalGate™ hygiene feature: defends the dispenser tap against contamination from external sources, e.g. sneezing or touching.
Intuitive interface: dispenser operation is simple; settings and information such as usage statistics are easy to access.
One-stop solution: BRITA's qualified service engineers install and maintain the dispenser; diverse accessories and financing options are available.
Four dispenser variants: up to five water types: unchilled and chilled still, sparkling, semi-sparkling and hot water.
Boiler capacities and energy-saving modes: for dispensers with hot water, there is a medium-sized or large boiler available with predefinable temperature settings. Optional standby/night modes help save energy.
Automatic dispensing: pre-set portions ideal for glasses or bottles can be dispensed automatically at the press of a button.
Diverse accessories: sold separately; including the Easy Access Panel for barrier-free operation, wastewater container and more.
BRITA's signature water dispenser comes in four configurations with up to five water types. This determines which undercounter devices are required.
- CO2 bottle: For configurations with sparkling or semi-sparkling water
- Boiler: For instant hot water, available in two sizes
- Filter: PURITY C filter is designed for hot water, and reduces carbonate hardness, helping to prevent limescale
- Main unit: Cooler-carbonator with a system control panel for operating the dispenser
- Filter: CLARITY Protect is designed for cold water, and retains key minerals while reducing substances that negatively impact taste
Hygiene & safety
CLARITY Protect filter: for exceptionally clean and safe drinking water – every time.
- Filters out finest particles such as micro plastics as well as 99.999 % of bacteria and 99.95 % of cysts through a hollow fibre membrane.
- Effective substance retention. Substances that can have an adverse effect on the taste and aroma are reduced through activated carbon filtration.
- Potentially health affecting substances such as hormones, pesticides and drug residues are filtered out.
- Removes coarse particles, such as sand, through pre-filtration to protect machinery.
- Preserves minerals in water for the right balance.
Hot water dispensers are additionally equipped with our PURITY C filter. The filter reduces carbonate hardness, helping to prevent limescale. It also removes substances from the water that could have a negative impact on taste.